Thought is an echo of original conception.
Synapses firing across the brain rippling into perceived patterns
And a buffer zone of acceptable reality.
A past and a present formed only to explain our existence in this moment.
Yet, it is only an echo.
Only a reflection of a reflection.
The telephone game played across synapses.
A distorted view of the true reality.
All thought is past and cannot be now. All that can ever happen is now.
Thought is the illusion.
- Automated Analysis of a Diverse Synapse Population (ploscompbiol.org)
- Discover the 7 Secrets You Hold Within (franniebobanie.wordpress.com)
- Are we really in ‘The Matrix’? (greymatterzblog.wordpress.com)
- How to Hit a Wall with Grace (theowlsmoonsoulsupport.wordpress.com)
- Handing Shame to God (elfarris.com)
- Reality Is What Is Happening Now (notrehta.wordpress.com)
- A Reality Called Life (milajimenolague.wordpress.com)
- Peter Joseph – When Normality Becomes Distortion – YouTube (artslogic.wordpress.com)
- Restorative plasticity at corticostriatal excitatory synapses (cordis.europa.eu)