OK, so my goal yesterday was 100 visits in one day. I know that isn’t a lot compared to some of the full time bloggers, but for me that is pretty good. My previous high was 55, and that was a couple of months ago. I know it is a little egoic (is that a word), but this is something that I wanted to do and it helps show that I am on my way to being more of a legit blogger. I am happy to say that I hit and surpassed that goal with 116. Hooray!
Again, I know that this is pure ego in wanting this, but still the sense of community and finding like minded people is why I took up blogging. I guess it is a desire to know that I am not alone in my thoughts and that the things that I say and think are valid and possibly resonate with those reading. EGO EGO EGO says the mind, but the mind is ego too, so fuck it.
Drop the mask of thought of yourself and thought of others. Drop the blinding veil that is actually your own thought. Embrace what is in front of you and accept it for what it is, nothing more the universe and it is all the same godstuff. Everything good and bad is made of the same particles, it is our thought that assigns an outside notion of judgment. How can a rock be anything other than a rock? Seen by one it is beauty. Seen by another it is a weapon. Open your eyes, it is just a rock. Throw it. Eat it. It doesn’t matter. It will still exist as a rock until it is something else.
- INDIBLOGGER: Creative badges from an Indian blog club (halfeatenmind.wordpress.com)
- Dear Bloggers (aopinionatedman.com)
- Blog Tip: Don’t Over Thunk It (funnysideupandscrambled.wordpress.com)
- Good Outreach vs. Bad Outreach – From a Blogger’s Point of View (seerinteractive.com)
- DIY Guide – Advise from Bloggers (theindieexchange.com)
- New Trend – Spammers (inkspeare.wordpress.com)
- 7 Strategies for Growing Community on Your Blog : @ProBlogger (problogger.net)
- How to Be an Unsuccessful Blogger (blogher.com)
- Mike Jenkins Q&A (silverandblackpride.com)
- Versatile Blogger Award!!! (barefootmarathonmomma.com)