Drop the mask of thought of yourself and thought of others.
Drop the blinding veil that is actually your own thought.
Embrace what is in front of you and accept it for what it is,
Nothing more the universe and it is all the same godstuff.
Everything good and bad is made of the same particles,
it is our thought that assigns an outside notion of judgment.
How can a rock be anything other than a rock?
Seen by one it is beauty.
Seen by another it is a weapon.
Open your eyes, it is just a rock.
It doesn’t matter.
It will still exist as a rock,
Until it is something else.
- The Assignment – A Parable (westcentralbaptist.wordpress.com)
- 28 April … W for willy’s rock (alwaysbobswife.wordpress.com)
- My Rock (riversreality.wordpress.com)
- Endarkment (ladydarkrose1blog.wordpress.com)
- Musing about Enlightenment (bluegrassnotes.wordpress.com)
- Tough Questions, Easy Answers (followmefilms.wordpress.com)
- How-to Become a Bodhisattva: (buddhistinsight.com)
- Before I sought enlightenment (zenflash.wordpress.com)
- The Way of Liberation: A Practical Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment ~ Adyashanti (evolutionarymystic.wordpress.com)
- how i became enlightened (enlightenedtransition.wordpress.com)