Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace.
The choices we have made have brought us to this point and the people we are surrounded with are a result of those choices. They too braved out into the world and landed at the same spot that we are at, but the difference between them and us is that they have found their peace in the flood. Some are the rocks and some are the water. That is fine for them, but we see the change. They may hold opinions contrary to ours, but those opinions are really only our own self doubt reflected back at us. We can choose to change our perspective and become the flood itself.
Become the flood that destroys. The flood that resets everything without regard to intent. The flood that makes way for new growth. Become the water that nourishes the land. The water that gives life to the planet, in turn giving its life to the solar system and on throughout the universe. Become the constant change, and don’t let anyone, especially yourself, hold you back.
- Finding Inner Peace (angelsofthemoonandstars.wordpress.com)
- Peace and Wealth (wallacewattles.wordpress.com)
- teach me to be calm and peaceful and kind… (thehandmaid.wordpress.com)
- Live to work (wallacewattles.wordpress.com)
- His Holiness The Dalai Lama (innerpeaceforyou.wordpress.com)
- Dalai Lama (shehurina.me)
- The Dalai Lama Quote (preciousmomentliving.wordpress.com)
- The peace of the Gyuto Monks… (lakshmilovestoshop.com)
- What I Learned About Leadership from the Dalai Lama (scotteblin.typepad.com)
- HH Dalai Lama Speaks on Having an Altruistic Attitude and Peaceful Mind (dollarphilanthropy.typepad.com)
- ‘Just F**k It’: Expletive Mistakingly Attributed to Dalai Lama in University Speech Transcription (theblaze.com)
- Dalai Lama to Burmese Monks: ‘Enough Anti-Muslim Violence’ (loonwatch.com)