In the physical world, I can pretty much get and do anything that I want, but there is a specified set of steps to get there. If I want to be at the beach I have to: buy an airplane ticket, rent a car, go to the airport …. and then I will eventually be at the beach. My ability to travel from here to the beach is within an acceptable level of reality. I know that it can happen.
But all of that is just thought.
Outside of the moment.
Defining the moment destroys the moment.
You can’t name the moment.
It exists without name.
Because really you are already there. You are already everywhere. The mind is making up something from this moment to points in the past and future. The events to get sequentially to this point or that point are all held within the mind. The mind imposes limitations on the perceived reality based on past thought patterns and future projections. But the mind says “Events have to have transpired for me to be at this point.” It demands to stay in control. And the more it is in control, the more that it determines what you will experience.
There is no mind. This place just is. Whatever is happening is now, and it doesn’t fucking matter how it happened. It is. What you do with it from this point is up to you. You can envision the goal, just not all the steps to get there. Don’t think action, be action.
- Day 71: Future Hopes and Fantasies (viktorpersson.com)
- Some Science Behind the Breath (mindinrepair.wordpress.com)
- A junkie’s mind. (shreyapunj14.wordpress.com)
- The infinity in our minds (ofmyimagery.wordpress.com)
- Four Steps To Realizing Your Design Dreams (epicahome.com)
- Day 72: Addiction To Fear (viktorpersson.com)
- Immortality replied to the topic End the illusion of time through being present in the forum Epiphanies & Ideas (highexistence.com)
- Spy vs Spy – Clarity of Mind (muitopelocontrario.wordpress.com)
- The Edge (dontquiteknow.wordpress.com)
- Its not as bad as it seems (dawriter.wordpress.com)