Spinning into infinity
External forces are not forces at all
Ripples extending outward
Coloring the surface of the pond
It is all water
Even the ripple is part of the surface
The deep calm beneath
Drops losing individuality in a whole
Show me a drop of water in a lake
It is there, but it isn’t
Words pointing in endless directions
Around and through my being
There is nothing
A wave through nothing
An existence shattered
And then thrown away
Why won’t it go away?
What am I clinging to?
I renounce a thousand worlds
This one holds nothing
My head throbs
As much as it is my head
Can consciousness leap from one plane to another, and remain intact?
Can the journey be experienced?
Or do we simply wake up in a new life
With the expectations of the old one?
How do I let go, realize the change, and move on?
Words have no meaning
This post means nothing
Let it go
Whatever I am thinking, it is gone
My current thoughts are your vision into my past
What is it like to ride in a time machine?
- The ripple effect (polysyllabicprofundities.com)
- Thursday, October 24, 2013 (crossfitlethbridge.typepad.com)
- That’s What He Said  (kimberlyfayereads.wordpress.com)
- Scratching My Head (kathygalgano.wordpress.com)
- Lost and Found (bookofaces.wordpress.com)
- Assignment F: Bibliographic Essay (cacciolap.wordpress.com)