Happy new year, but what a great “old” one too!! I want to express my sincere thanks to everyone that follows this blog. Your support through, likes, comments, follows, views, really helps me feel good about what I am writing. I know that I probably clash or challenge some of your beliefs at times, but the interactions here have really helped me to grow and develop myself and my path. Just looking at the graph of views and visitors this past year really speaks to me. I have had a steady stream of views and visitors since I started posting regularly and interacting more.
And if you are reading this, I feel that this is due to you. I am grateful to have you here. I am glad to have you share this disjointed journey that I call my life. Thank you!! Here is to a great 2014. May you be blessed and find happiness on your path. My best to you, your family, and loved ones! Set big goals for yourself this year. Make your dreams come true.
For a year in review, here are some of my top posts by views. Sadhguru takes the cake. :0) My initial post on Inner Engineering gets more hits than my About page. This also happened in April, so that helps explain some of the jump in views and visitors. What an experience.
- Happy New Year: I appreciate you! (darkskinisbeautiful.wordpress.com)
- Happy LOLA New Year! (lolahealth.wordpress.com)
- licmeon wish to all my customers a happy new year (licmeon.wordpress.com)
- Happy New Year from The Fly Came Near It (michiganderspost.com)
- Happy 2014! (harrisrichard.com)
- Happy 2014!!! (fcspsouthendscum.wordpress.com)
- Happiness lies … (newfoundlandtraveller.wordpress.com)
- Happy New Year Everyone! 🙂 (thepoetblog.wordpress.com)
- ♡Happy New Year♡ (violetgallery.wordpress.com)
- Hope you all have an Extra Ordinary Happy New Year! (johnandwayne.wordpress.com)